Surprise!!

What an awful night!!!

Marlena asked me to bring Rosie to her tent. She planned on throwing August a surprise party because of the success of the show. Set for three, the table was filled with delicious food. There were even piles of watermelons for Rosie. August entered. Fuming.

He demanded to know what was going on. He accused Marlena and me of having an affair. He knocked over the table with his bull cane, spilling and breaking everything on the table. He ripped Rosie's headpiece while we insisted that the party was for him. He called Marlena a whore and began dragging her around by the necklace that he gave her. I couldn't let him hurt her. I lunged at August and we began throwing punches. Grady and Bill hauled me off. I could hear screaming and blasts and thumps and thuds and then....silence.

No comments: