Polish Commands

I brought whiskey to my favorite female; I let her down and I need to redeem myself. Rosie is bruised all over from August's whippings.

"Her amber eyes seek mine. She blinks those outrageously lone lashes and sighs, a great exhalation that rattles all through her trunk."

SHE UNDERSTANDS POLISH COMMANDS!!!

August has become quite the charmer with Rosie. He doesn't whip her anymore, now that he is able to make her perform. Rosie seems to have forgotten what he did to her.

August invited me to dinner on this evening before Rosie's premiere. He praised Marlena, Rosie and me for the work that we've done. He gave Marlena a diamond choker and me a gold pocket watch to replace my father's. Marlena made Rosie a headdress that matches her outfit.

Rosie was a hit!! She mimicked everything Marlena did, even standing on top of a ball!! The crowd adored her and threw lots of money!!! This is the perfect night!!

No comments: