Revenge

Revenge : the most lethal weapon in the world.

I grabbed Walter's knife and climbed out the top of the car. I headed towards the back of the moving train, all the time imagining what my sweet revenge would feel like.

When I arrived at car 48, stateroom 3, I slowly turned the knob and crept in silently. I raised the knife over the man I hate the most when suddenly, I stopped. I placed the knife down where Marlena used to lie and walked away.

But revenge still slayed a man. In fact, two.

When I arrived back in my car, Walter and Camel were gone. Only Queenie was left, whimpering in the corner. They had been red-lighted in the worst way; they were thrown over the trestle with no chance of survival.

That trestle was meant for me.

Revenge: the most lethal weapon in the world.

No comments: